...Destination Imagination

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WELCOME

Thank you for showing interest in "All Aboard Choo Choo Train Childcare." My name is Ms. Kendall, state licensed in-home childcare provider in the Olathe area.  I have two boys ages 3 and 1.  I knew I wanted to start my own licensed daycare after facing the challenge of trying to find a provider that was able to meet my part-time/drop-in child care needs.

I am CPR and First-Aid certified, completed child care related training, completed background check by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, and receive yearly on-site inspections by the Johnson County Health Department to ensure the safety of the children I have in my care.  I'm a college graduate and work part-time at a doctor's office in Overland Park.

I have flexible hours for part-time or drop-in childcare, before and/or after school care, substitute daycare, and may be able to meet the needs of a second or third shift parent on occasion, email me for your specific needs.  An option is to make your own schedule for a Moms Day Out, designate a day to run errands kiddo free, date night, or simply to attend an appointment.  My in-home daycare would also be a good fit for parents who would just like their child to socialize and play with other kids.  I offer a clean, safe, smoke free, pet friendly home.  

Please email me the ages of your children and your specific needs with your contact information and I will get back to you promptly. 

Email:  choochootrainchildcare@gmail.com

Thank you!