...Destination Imagination

Sunday, April 8, 2012

All Aboard Choo Choo Train Childcare Difference

Infant:  Practice basic sign language with infants. 

Pre-K:  Time is offered to learn numbers, letters, colors, using scissors, ect through play and organized learning time.

School Age:  Supervised computer use is available.

*Child and Adult Care Food Program

*Daycare Connection Provider

*Great Hourly and Part-time Rates

Options:  I offer a short summary email or text messages/picture message if parents would like on child's day.  Child is free to call parent on lunch break at a set time if parent would like.

My numbers are small, as I do transport kids to parks and play places.

Please email me your specific needs, ages of children needing care, and contact information and I will get back to you promptly.

Email:  choochootrainchildcare@gmail.com